Extended Opening Hours at Some of the Vaccination Sites in SERHA
KINGSTON, Jamaica. Friday, October 29, 2021. The South East Regional Health Authority (SERHA), which administrates public healthcare to the largest population of Jamaica, has extended the opening hours for some of its vaccination sites across the parishes of Kingston and St. Andrew and St. Catherine. The extended hours will give more persons including the working class, the opportunity to get vaccinated.
The following health facilities will close at 7:00 p.m. or 8:00 p.m. on specific days of the week for vaccination:
Kingston and St Andrew:
· St. Joseph’s Hospital-Tuesdays and Thursdays at 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
· Harbour View Health Centre- Mondays at 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
· Duhaney Park Health Centre- Fridays at 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
· Sunrise Rise Health Centre- Wednesdays at 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
· St. Jago Park Health Centre-Monday to Friday at 4:00 pm. to 7:00 p.m.
· Greater Portmore Health Centre-Monday to Friday at 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
· Waterford Health Centre-Monday to Friday at 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
· Cumberland Road Health Centre- Tuesdays and Thursdays at 4:00p.m to 7:00 p.m.
SERHA is reminding persons to take along their vaccination cards, a government-issued identification (ID) or letter from a Justice of the Peace (JP) to the sites to receive their vaccines.