Adjusted Late Opening Hours at Selected Vaccination Sites
Kingston, Jamaica. February 10, 2022: The South East Regional Health Authority (SERHA) wishes to advise the public of the adjusted hours at selected vaccination sites that goes up to 7:00 p.m. These are as follow:
Kingston and St. Andrew:
· St. Joseph’s Hospital- Tuesdays and Thursdays at 9:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
· Harbour View Health Centre- Mondays at 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
· Sunrise Health Centre- Wednesdays at 1:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
· Duhaney Park Health Centre- Fridays at 12:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
· St. Jago Park Health Centre-Tuesday to Thursday at 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
· Waterford Health Centre- Tuesdays and Thursdays at 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
· Greater Portmore Health Centre- Tuesday to Thursday at 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
· Cumberland Road Health Centre- Tuesdays and Thursdays at 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.