WE AFFIRM OUR COMMITMENT TO MEET THE HEALTH CARE NEEDS OF THE MEMBERS OF OUR COMMUNITY WITHIN THE AMBIT OF OUR COMPETENCE CONSISTENT WITH OUR TRADITION FOR EXCELLENCE.
Princess Margaret Hospital envisions an organization which provides:-
The Princess Margaret Hospital is located on the main highway from Morant Bay to Lyssons. It was officially opened and named by Her Royal Highness, Princess Margaret on February 23, 1955, replacing the Morant Bay Hospital, which was badly damaged by Hurricane Charley on August 17, 1951. It is the only hospital in the parish of St. Thomas and serves a population of approximately 120,000 people including residents from Eastern Portland and Eastern St. Andrew.